Exploring the Ordinary.

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Yup, here is where all this started..

Till today morning I was just your ordinary second year law student planning to spend the day by being hooked up to my PS3 and cheering Belgium against England in the night. I had been thinking to do something a little less expendable with my free time, sports was out-never been athletic in my life, painting, writing, dancing was out-too boring and common. 

I had to find something extraordinary to do with my time, so I did what anyone could do-Google, I had some quite interesting results, most of them were clickbaits though, thousands of guides, tutorials, how-to’s on how to do something extraordinary. 

People striving hard to achieve the status of being unique, doing something that hasn’t been done yet, the extraordinary, this is when I realized that in this search, the ordinary things are simply been ignored, the randomness and the uniqueness of each moment was just being brushed aside.

So in my quest of doing something extraordinary, I am starting this blog, I’ll explore the ordinary to find something unique, with the doubt that I’ll even post anything, but anyways, who knows maybe my quest will be successful. Start is a start.

“I had as many doubts as anyone else. Standing on the starting line, we’re all cowards.” 
― Alberto Salazar 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed and created by Abhijeet Vaishnav